Windrose provides services to over 50 Municipal Utility Districts in Harris, Montgomery, Waller, and various other counties in Texas. Our Houston surveyors work on a wide scope of projects, including erosion control, street and land drainage, water retainment and retainment failure assessments, utility development, and water plants.
Topographic and drainage surveys allow for accurate assessments of water flow. Utility surveys help identify subterranean information necessary for planning. Windrose’s experience in partnering with local government and municipalities allow us to accurately and timely provide the information needed for utility development.
- Fort Bend/West Harris County MUD No. 5
- Harris County MUD No. 202 WP Chloramine Conversion
- Clear Brook MUD, Meadows of Clear Creek Pond Failure
- Timber Lane Utility District
- City of Patton Village Municipal
- Harris County MUD No. 365
- Memorial Hill Utility District Water Plant
Harris County, TX
- Briarcreek Boulevard – Erosion Control Project
- Renn Road MUD
Old Richmond Road at Eldridge Parkway
Fort Bend County, TX