Accurate and timely surveying and platting is crucial for the development of industrial and mixed-use locations. Our industrial clients are comprised of mixed-use developers, dedicated business parks, and single client locations. Windrose’s streamlined surveying process and dedicated platting team ensures we meet the demands and expectations of clients developing properties in the industrial sector.
Projects include Houston City Centre, Greens Road Industrial Park, and the Ameriport Industrial Park, the 5th largest industrial complex in the world. The Windrose difference is demonstrated by our attention to detail and our ability to exceed client expectations.
- Greens Road Industrial Park
- Ameriport Industrial Park
- Grand Parkway Distribution Center
- Southwest Crossing Industrial Business Park
Houston, TX / Surveying
- West Road Industrial Park
- Sawdust Road – Commercial Park
- Bay Area Business Park
- Lakeview Industrial Park
- Powell Electrical Systems
- MHI Compressor
- Pinto Industrial Park
- Freeport Southwest
- Airtex Industrial Center
- Beltway Crossing Industrial Park
- MSI Business Park
- West Sam Houston Business Park
- Beltway 8 Corporate Center @ Spring Shadows
- Kemlon Belmont Addition
- CityCentre Mixed‐Use Development
- Kings Harbor Mixed‐Use Development
- Greenstreet, Hotel Alessandra
- Town Lake Mixed‐Use Development
Windrose performed survey, platting, and construction staking services for the world’s largest tilt‐wall building according to the Tilt‐Up Concrete Association (TCA).
This project covers over 4 million sq. ft. on a 99‐acre parcel, part of a massive 497‐acre property slated for completion in 2016.
The plant will incorporate:
- 1.8 million sq. ft. distribution center
- 1.7 million sq. ft. of manufacturing space plus a 196,500‐sq. ft. mezzanine
- 231,598 sq. ft. of lab space
- 202,600 sq. ft. of office space
- Parking for approximately 5,000 vehicles