Our Company Mission is to Provide Our Clients Precise, Easy to Understand Information, State-of-the-Art Technology and an Unparalleled Level of Customer Service.
Windrose Surveying & Platting is comprised of a team of experts in land evaluation and survey due diligence, determining boundaries as well as providing advice and information to guide the work of our clients. We work with engineers, architects, and developers from conceptual planning and design through final construction. We have a “Never Quit” attitude and understand that Windrose will not be successful unless our clients are successful.
We know the success of your project starts with us – the first team you hire to evaluate your site. We are also well aware that mistakes made in the surveying and platting process slow down your project’s completion time and may cause legal problems, cost you hard dollars in additional permitting time, application fees, or additional construction requirements. The Windrose team works to anticipate issues and works with clients to resolve them before they become costly problems.
Twenty-five years in this industry allow us to provide our clients the most accurate information possible
Using the following practices and tools, Windrose is able to provide you certainty in your project:
- Proprietary Project Management process to ensure accurate results and on-time delivery of even the largest projects.
- Start-of-the-art Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system that integrates marketing, sales, management, accounting, and technical support to provide a comprehensive ability to track project progress, assess timelines, track project budgets, and coordinate team resources.
- Redundancy of measurements and independent checks for averaging and error detection to allow discarding of outlier measurements.
- State-of-the-art equipment including Leica Instruments, Trimble Static (Glonass), and RTK Network GPS Units, along with the latest in Autocad, Trimble, and Carlson Software.
- Regularly scheduled checks and maintenance on all equipment.